I will not forget so easily a statement I imbibed from one of my leadership mentors, "... not until I successfully finish my leadership task, I am not a Leader". These words provoke my thoughts on leadership from time to time, as I came to the understanding that there is no such thing as a 'failed leader', Leadership in itself is successful and without failure in its lexicon; should any one fail as a leader, he was not a leader in the first place. I learnt, leadership is not the position in itself, but a test of it qualification. In short, the euphoria of a leader is weighed more on his/her ending than beginning. As Ecclesiastes 7:8 puts it, "Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof..." The reality of the close of the present year is much with us than the previous weeks, specifically with the festive mood over the annual celebration of the birth date of the Jesus Christ (God's gift and redemption of the whole universe). However, the lo...
NOT JUST CONQUERORS "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him [Jesus Christ] that loved us" (Romans 8:37) A conqueror is a winner, being more than a conqueror is beyond been an overcomer. Can you imagine what Jesus Christ has made you, I mean this very you!👉 ...that you are a conqueror, survivor, winner, victor and overcomer is unquestionably settled; but now, in addition that you are more than a conqueror is infallible because JESUS made you so! The Word of God is saying no matter what you have, challenging and plaguing your life long before now or at the moment you are not just a conqueror but we more than a conqueror through JESUS. Have you encountered Jesus Christ? If YES, never underestimate what He has made you, not just a conqueror but more than a conqueror, not just a survivor but more than a conqueror, not just a winner but more than a conqueror, not just a victor but more than a conqueror, not just an overcomer but more than a conqueror. Wh...
ON CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION A question on the issue of Christian Persecution. "Why are Christians persecuted?" was the simple but sensitive construct of the question. Christians are little CHRIST, since Christ himself was persecuted, Christians should expect persecutions. In fact, persecution is a major part of the Christian life. Show me a Prophet or disciple in the Bible that was exempted from persecutions and I will show you an hypocrite, betrayal and deceiver. Elijah, Elisha, Nehemiah, Hosea, Paul and by far all of Christ's discipline faced persecutions and tribulations. (2 Timothy 2 :12) What makes someone a Christian is the redemptive work of grace that brings transformation. Anyone who has experienced this conversion would no longer work and walk in the way of the world (2 Corinthians 5:17). Therefore, the world and all that it have will hate and dislike the individual and his/her new lifestyle and work against the person(Christian). "If ye were o...
Very correct sir
ReplyDeleteBless you sir
ReplyDelete